In the kitchen - hot cross buns

posted on: Saturday, 19 April 2014

Nothing like a long weekend amirite? After the past month of moving chaos it has been unbelievably nice to have five days to relax, and actually enjoy living in our new space. I've spent the past couple days visiting the flea market, buying plants, drinking wine spritzers in our courtyard, going for nice long walks, and baking these guys. All in all pretty decent! Hot cross buns are another one of those things filed under the can't get in Denmark category, but I've never actually bothered to make them myself. I used this Jamie Oliver's recipe, and found it relatively straightforward. They were time consuming, but otherwise simple, and I'm not generally a master bread-maker. I've been enjoying them toasted and slathered with butter and a cup of coffee in the mornings, and I even snuck a few in the freezer for the next couple weeks.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate reading all of your kind words.

N. Lynde All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger