In the kitchen-Black&Blue potatoes

posted on: Thursday, 25 July 2013

While biking on Bornholm we picked up a bag of blue potatoes from a local farm. I'm not normally a potato enthusiast, but the deep purple of these was enough to get me on board. I decided to keep it simple and after boiling the roughly chopped potatoes, I threw them in a pan, with olive oil and garlic. Once they had begun to blacken, I added a couple handfuls of fresh parsley and some course ground salt and pepper. Simple summer perfection.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I've never heard of blue potatoes before! But they do look irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made potato salad with blue potatoes once. It looked so cool. Yours looks like artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate reading all of your kind words.

N. Lynde All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger